Fang Shen - fan yi chen

Sunday, February 22, 2009

When the friend of a Spurs fan gets bored

At this moment, I have no inspiration - on what to blog.
I do not wish to waste a few hours in front of my computer to come up with a good topic.
So what can I do?
Google 'Leave a light on for me lyrics', click into any result, copy it, paste below and start 'improving' it. :P

Take Spurs win
Tell me how much you're losing
Handsome boy
This is just the beginning

Although theres Newcastle
It doesnt mean Spurs can bet
I dont know when they'll win again

Carling league cup winners!!
They were strong before the season started
To give you the false impression they're big
Carling league cup winners!!
cause when Arsenal falters
Spurs is still the inferior London team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home