Fang Shen - fan yi chen

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I can't be bothered with title

I have a friend of 13 years. We were really good friends. Lots of jokes, lots of laughter, shared problems, everything.

To cut a long story short. He frequents pub A. I frequents pub B. He opened 2 bottles at pub A. 2 weeks later he wants me to share for the cost of the 2 bottles. We are not on talking terms since.

1) I am angry because if he had asked me before opening, I would not have agreed, since I had wanted to stop patronising pub A.
2) I am pissed he thinks I would "hiong" his money/drinks. Skeptical shit.
3) I am livid he wants me to share in the cost of the 2 bottles at pub A, since I had not ask him to share when we opened bottles at pub B.
4) I am further infuriated when despite knowing I am angry, he is still more anxious about recovering his money.

Grievances or petty grumbling... this bothered me just now. But I am going out for a drink now. I love the way how alcohol numb feelings and allow me to forget all troubles. Life sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home